Mei Zen literally means “beautiful person” in Chinese. Mei Zen, or Cosmetic Acupuncture, uses ancient Chinese medicine practices to “turn back the clock” on aging. It is an exciting alternative to plastic surgery, Botox and potentially “unhealthy” or invasive techniques that has proved to show amazing results!
Mei Zen uses a minimally invasive needling technique that works to rebuild the elastin and collagen matrix of the skin. In other words, each needle creates a micro trauma that stimulates the dermis to rebuild itself with new skin.
Results You Can Expect:
- Improved complexion
- Invigorated elasticity
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Leveling of deeper wrinkles
- Improvement of the beginnings of jowls
- Reduction of acne and rosacea
- Reduction in puffiness
- Can help with Bell’s palsy and post-stroke paralysis
- Balance of oily and dry skin
- Increased blood flow and lymph circulation
- Tightened pores
- Reduction of inflammation in the face
- Reduction of dark circles under the eyes